My Newborn Prep Class — for the Blossoming Parent — is a private, customized prenatal 2-hour parenting class designed to help you and your partner get all the basics down so you can be as stress-free and prepared as possible for baby’s arrival.
I will educate you on …
- the latest recalls
- the best parenting approach for your family
- what you need/don’t need for your registry
- expert tips on keeping baby healthy in your home
- safe products; toxic products to avoid
- basic car seat safety
- baby wearing
- newborn prep – planning for the first 6 weeks
- healthy sleep habits for baby and new parents
- making time for you
- baby’s first foods
- introducing your pet to your baby
- twins, multiples
- new baby with an older sibling(s)
I will offer you a solid support system even after the class and am available to you for any questions you may have. We can also arrange a follow up class in the days just before baby arrives so you are really prepared.
Babies are our biggest joy; and I am here to remove any worry or stress for baby’s arrival so you can relish all that joy in this amazing time in your life.
Contact me for a consultation.